THE DRIVEWAY PROJECT
Capturing love during COVID-19 times
I am delighted to be joining fellow photographers around the world and Australia with an amazing project capturing families for free in front of their houses during COVID-19.
Our aim is to help lift spirits in our communities during these unprecedented times, bring them together and share a little bit of joy and optimism.
I've personally been missing capturing families after my business had to temporarily close, and I've also been searching for ways to give back to my community, this project sums it all!
Please read my T&C below and fill out the form if you would like to be part of it.
- Only for families living at Northbridge, Castlecrag, Narrebun, Cammeray, and Willoughby.
- Only for family members living at that address.
- Limited 10-minute free sessions.
- 1 free digital high-resolution photo included.
- Following current NSW Government guidelines and restrictions. It will be just me and my camera 2+ meters away.
- We want to spread some online love to show that we are all in this together, photos will be shared online on my website (fabianacoll.com) & also over my social media platforms (Instagram @fabiana_coll and Facebook @fabianacollphotography).